Most UK deliveries are dispatched via second-class royal mail. Orders over £50 are valid for free delivery.
UK Delivery Prices:
- Free shipping on all fragrance card orders
- Incense stick orders have a minimum delivery charge of £1.75 and a maximum of £3.00 depending on quantity.
- Our Oil Diffusers have a minimum delivery charge of £2.00 and a maximum delivery charge of £4.50 depending on quantity.
- All other orders have a base rate of £4.95
International Shipping Prices:
- Fragrance card orders have a minimum delivery charge of £2.85 and a maximum of £7.80 depending on quantity.
- Incense stick orders have a minimum delivery charge of £4.00 and a maximum of £7.80 depending on quantity.
- Our Oil Diffusers have a minimum delivery charge of £4.50 and a maximum delivery charge of £10.00 depending on quantity.
- All other orders have a base rate of £15.00.
- Fragrance card orders have a minimum delivery charge of £4.10 and a maximum of £9.00 depending on quantity.
- Incense stick orders have a minimum delivery charge of £4.10 and a maximum of £9.00 depending on quantity.
- Our Oil Diffusers have a minimum delivery charge of £8.00 and a maximum of £15.00 depending on quantity.
- All other orders have a base rate of £22.00.
Deliveries to outside mainland UK including Guersney, Jersey and Ireland will be charged differently please contact us to get a price.
Our aim is to despatch all orders within 2 business days of the receipt of the order, subject to stock availability.
Whilst we will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. Please notify us as soon as possible by email if you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time.
We will endeavour to get your goods to you as soon as possible or you may cancel your order and obtain a refund. We will attempt to deliver your order to your delivery address but please be aware that, as we usually require a signature on delivery, if no one is home then you may need to collect your parcel from the location on the card.
We will take great care to ensure that you receive your goods in perfect condition and that they are in good working order. However, if your goods are damaged or faulty, please email us within 3 working days of receipt of your order. We will either replace the goods or arrange a refund as appropriate. Upon contact we will issue you with instructions on how to return the goods to us. You will need to obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office for us to be able to refund your postage costs
PLEASE NOTE – we will not accept any returns for Candles which have been burnt. We are also not able to accept returns for Diffusers which have been opened (and any sticks used) from their original packaging.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund. You can do this by contacting us by email and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or described incorrectly.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Please see our full terms and conditions for further details.